Saturday, May 31, 2014

At It Again-I'm On Summer's Time Now

Listen, I get it. This is just another excuse for me make my stats look good. Even if it is with one half assed post. I'm no fool. I'm no dummy.

But hear this: I'm working on stuff. For this neglected child of mine. I'm writing about Godzilla, I've been thinking about writing something on scarves. There's my three-part The Great Teen Soaps Of Our Time that I've been putting delicate time in since February. I've got stuff. Also I'm pretty sure The Thunder's season is about to end, so I won't be spending every other night wondering if life's worth it or not (in regards to basketball).

I know ya miss me, I miss you guys too. So I'll give you a song I found in my iTunes after typing "summer" into the search bar (they played this in the Summer of '08)
 
and the link to one of dearest and truest friends' blog that she's writing while she's studying in Spain right now. It's probably only relevant if you know Becca Cooley and if you don't then your life isn't as awesome as mine. So scoreboard there. Here it is:


*expect some Spanish

1 comment:

Brian said...

Dearest Sam.u.el,

I dare you to grow out your summer sideburn chops like the human being singing this summer song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvUQcnfwUUM

Stay frothy my friend,
Brian