Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Can I get My Friend Gyasi To Watch The Bachelorette? Week 2 : A Chad Appreciation Post (Pt. 1)

Jojo is clearly the star of The Bachelorette, she is the titular bachelorette, don't you know. But out of the darkness came a star as big, bright and shining as Dirk Diggler and his name is Chad. I don't know his last name, I could look it up, but with a name like Chad the statement is already made; the image in your head is 100% correct. Chad, as you are probably very well aware, looks like he's prone to violence, like he's willing to fight for love like a knight in King Arthur times. However The Bachelorette world looks like it doesn't take kindly to this kind of chivalry and so I wanna get this in before it's too late.

In a just world, Chad would be going to Thailand, which is where I think the finale is. In a just world, Chad will be brought in every season as a buffer for the contestants in The Bachelorette, because it is truly a marvel. I can talk about that more when I have the proper screenshots, but for now I'll just present this short, re-adjusted song, *ahem*

I miss the old Chad, Guy, straight from the 'Go Chad, Guy
Chop up the soul, Chad, Guy, set on his goals Chad, Guy
I hate the new Chad, Guy, the bad mood Chad, Guy
The always rude Chad, Guy, spaz in the news Chad, Guy
I miss the sweet Chad, Guy, chop up the beats Chad, Guy
I gotta say, at that time I'd like to meet Chad, Guy
See I invented Chad, Guy, it wasn't any Chad, Guys
And now I look and look around and there's so many Chad, Guys
I used to love Chad, Guy, I used to love Chad, Guy
I even had the pink Polo, I thought I was Chad, Guy
What if Chad, Guy made a song, about Chad, Guy?
Called "I Miss The Old Chad, Guy," man that would be so Chad, Guy
That's all it was Chad, Guy, we still love Chad, Guy
And I love you like Chad, Guy loves Chad, Guy

No comments: