Sunday, May 31, 2015

The Comprehensive Sam Wieland Media Diary Idea He Stole From Director Steven Soderbergh-April 2015

So listen, everything I wrote disappeared and the page reloaded when I tried to undo what had happened. I know my sometimes biting words of insight are most looked forward to with this, but if yer curious enough about them, you'll just ask me (thus putting the anus onus on you and I'm off scot-free in the responsibility department. Huzzah for Sam, right?) Anyway here's April's thing.
But first:

(and just so you know, this all happened because I was trying to embed a video talking about how great Furious 7 is and if you think that's soiled the movie for me, yer SOL, friend)

April 1: The Naked Gun: Files From Police Squad
April 3: South Park: Bigger Longer And Uncut
April 4: On Cinema, At The Cinema
April 6: Wet Hot American Summer
April 10: Daredevil
April 10: Furious 7
April 10: Goodfellas
April 12: Game Of Thrones
April 12: Mad Men
April 12: Silicon Valley
April 12: Veep
April 13: Austin Powers: International Man Of Mystery
April 14: The Three Burials Of Melquiades Estrada
April 17: Furious 7
April 24: Choke
April 28: Fruitvail Station

No comments: